Sunday, October 01, 2006

Take Me Out to the Ballgame



Gametime was 4:05 yesterday. We got there early, with plenty of time to watch batting practice. We even managed to randomly pick the parking lot nearest the gate that was nearest our seats.The street crossing signs have cute little ballplayers:




Boy is Yankee Stadium high! We were in the next to last row! The air was mighty thin up there - we were actually looking DOWN on the Foul Pole!
But we had a great view of everything





Oh yeah - the Yankees lost to Toronto 5-4. This was the 4th game I've been to and they've lost every one.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

The game looks fun, and I love the street crossing signs! How cute is that???

I hope since you parked close that everyone remained healthy to survive another week!

Laurie said...

Healthy, despite the unreal climb up to our seats! They need ski lifts tier!ontop the

Jolene George said...

LOVED the pictures Jersey. Looks like your family had a great time at the ball game.