The Husband remarked that I haven't blogged in awhile, so I am at least dropping in to say hello.
I have a backlog of photos in my camera that I need to post. Fortunately I remembered this before I did laundry this morning (bear with me - this will make sense) . Our desktop computer is having issues and needs to have Windows reinstalled. We haven't been able to do that because we need to find the driver for the hard drive (and The Husband just picked up the phone to call the Computer Store to get that! Yay!). So since that computer is mostly non-working - none of the USB drives will work - I can't use my camera dock. So last night I took the card out of my camera to take upstairs to my laptop. For some stupid reason I put the card in the little watch pocket of my jeans so that when I emptied my pockets I didn't pull out the card. The jeans then went into the wash. Something made me remember the card this morning.
Maybe I'll find time to post some photos later - right now I'm scrambling to figure out dinner and I'm going to a Pampered Chef party tonight, not to mention that Jericho and Lost are both on tonight (both of which are mind-blowing shows that one needs time to process so they shouldn't be on consecutively. I really wish we were a Nielsen Family - they NEED to know my opinions).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am SO happy you found the card BEFORE you did the laundry!
I did the complete recovery on one computer. I can't find the microsoft office disks. I remember installing them when we got the computer a few months ago, and I remember putting them "someplace super safe" and um, i have NO idea where that is!
I hope to see pictures from you soon, perhaps of your birthday dinner that dh will make you??????
Happy belate birthday Jersey!!!
Post a Comment