One husband, 3 kids, 3 hand-me-down dogs, a house rabbit and lots of computers living life on our little acre in Pennsylvania.
Hey! Did you use coupons? That is a great total! I have good weeks and bad weeks. This is a bad week, but we haven't been to the grocery store in two, I have spent more :)What are you eating this week?
Ummm, no. I went for milk and bread....si actually, I guess $50 on the nose is kinda a lot for two items.I'm actually trying to eat out of the freezer this week so that I can defrost the huge block of ice that has formed at the bottom.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey! Did you use coupons? That is a great total! I have good weeks and bad weeks. This is a bad week, but we haven't been to the grocery store in two, I have spent more :)
What are you eating this week?
Ummm, no. I went for milk and bread....si actually, I guess $50 on the nose is kinda a lot for two items.
I'm actually trying to eat out of the freezer this week so that I can defrost the huge block of ice that has formed at the bottom.
Post a Comment