and mostly alive.... It was quite a trip home. I slept through much of Saturday (packing day) so The Husband and kids had to go it alone. They did an ok job - it got done at least, even though it took hours longer than it should have - but now I can hardly find anything!
We left Maine at 7am instead of the intended 3am and arrived home at 4:30pm after a really long trip that included several unscheduled stops for dog cleanup (Shadow does not travel well!). As we arrived home The Husband immediately headed to the bathroom then to bed. Tuesday I took him to the doctor and antibiotics have helped but because of his heart issues they're running all sorts of tests on him. He's still not up to par but he has managed to work from home yesterday and today.
More about the trip later and I'll post some pictures when I find my camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
home sweet home
;-) ;-) ;-)
maggie
Jersey...I praying that all goes well for you guys. Get lots of rest. Glad you're home! (((hugs)))
Post a Comment