I finally pulled pictures off my camera. I'll post vacation pics in a later post. But here's the pic of my basement ceiling for Jenny.

You're looking at the bottom of the original kitchen floor and the plethora of nails and screws holding various subfloors onto it. Hence the reason we will be installing Pergo at some point in time instead of refinishing the original wood.
Oh, and directly under this portion of ceiling is my washer from which I extricated an ankle sock from the pump. Everything seems to be back in working order (well, at least the as far as the washing machine is concerned).
1 comment:
I STILL think the floor would be beautiful with all the "character" scars from the many nails. I could always send you one of my kids and the could remove them for punishment :)
Glad the washer got fixed. Do you have a pair of socks again?
Post a Comment