It hasn't started yet, but we're supposed to be getting buckets of rain this weekend from Hurricane/Tropical Storm Ernesto. It's nice and cool so since the kids are off today and Monday we'll probably do some baking. Older Daughter has a friend who spent the night and The Boy has a friend coming over later, but Younger Daughter's friend couldn't come over which left YD crabby (surprise!). I have her reading right now but I only have about 3 pages left before she whines again.
This is what happens when you want to go canoeing and a cloud breaks open just as you're getting in the boat. The Boy made a break for the house while OD and Dad pulled the boat up onto shore. I think they were glad that they hadn't left 15 minutes earlier.
2 comments:
Did you bake anything yummy?
I don't do "whine" either...if only YD here got that!
Great Photo...wonder what you would have captured if they had left 15 minutes earlier?????
rain
recently ....here is only rain ;-)
i am waiting for sun...
Post a Comment