The church that we attend most often has a tradition for Mother's and Father's Days. They Choose a month and a date out of a hat and two of those attending with the child born nearest that date recieve a gift handmade by a church member. Last Father's Day was the first Sunday we went and The Husband was greatly embarassed to be one of the recipients of a tray made with wood from the old church organ.
This morning, as soon as they pulled the month of October I knew it was coming. Sure enough, we now have a tissue box holder made with the same wood. I hope the church runs a raffle for something good soon - I'll buy one ticket that's sure to be the winner :o)
2 comments:
How fun to win! And I thought it was cool that I won flowers from Dream Dinners. :) You rock!
I love them both. It's so fun to win thing....especially handmade things.
Post a Comment