My laptop is still at the computer hospital and I have a bunch of photos to blog. I may have to break down soon and hook up the camera dock to the desktop computer.
I've done lots of planting this week, Older Daughter had a bird visit her room, we got a load of topsoil delivered today so that we can try to level out the backyard, The Husband chaperoned Older Daughter's class trip to the Franklin Institute, I bought some fruit trees that need to be planted, and tomorrow I have to go to New Brunswick for a copy of my birth certificate and take Younger Daughter to a birthday party at the YMCA in the evening while Dad and the other two go to The Boy's baseball game.
The grass desperately needs cutting but we don't want to take the plow off the tractor until we spread out the topsoil. On the plus side I think the grass will soon be tall enough to not have to worry about nosy neighbors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh, too bad you aren't busy, huh? LOL!!! Hang in there. . .
Post a Comment