One husband, 3 kids, 3 hand-me-down dogs, a house rabbit and lots of computers living life on our little acre in Pennsylvania.
ummm...does that mean you learned this the hard way and had some nasty bland mac and cheese??? LOL!
I realized it after it came out of the oven so I used a table knife to lift up parts of it and shove shredded cheese into the holes. It wasn't too bad but I'll be certain to add plenty of cheese next time!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
ummm...does that mean you learned this the hard way and had some nasty bland mac and cheese??? LOL!
I realized it after it came out of the oven so I used a table knife to lift up parts of it and shove shredded cheese into the holes. It wasn't too bad but I'll be certain to add plenty of cheese next time!
Post a Comment