Monday, July 21, 2008

July's monthly post...

I was kidding about the monthly post but it's kinda turning out that way....

Our July 4th Weekend trip out to Knoebel's was much more pleasant than anticipated. The weather was cool, the campground was quiet and the park wasn't overcrowded. Unfortunately I was exhausted the whole day so I barely even got off my little electric scooter and took very few photos. We got some rain but not until late Thursday and again Friday night. Our tent stayed dry inside but we did have to pack it up wet (ick).

First, some pics from the park:


Shooting at the tanks (two people drive and shoot from inside a tank. The observers can shoot balls back at them. This kept our crew entertained for well over an hour)



Some spinny ride:


Another spinny ride - we call it The Hamster Wheel but I can't remember the actual name. My Boy - the one that gets motion sick if he walks too fast - rode this one at least 4 times.


The Twin Cousins:




Under the rollercoaster


The rain held off til around 7pm and we all put on our classy rain gear:


Next time I'll post some campground pictures, including the infamous London Broil in the Fire and Bacon and Eggs in a paper bag. We have VBS this week (Power Lab) and Friday we're packing the van so we can leave for Maine at 4am Saturday

No comments: