Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Monthly Update :o)

Older Daughter is no longer a middle schooler - off to High School in August! I'm feeling particular old because in the store today the cashier (no spring chicken herself...) asked me if I wanted the Senior Discount!! I went directly to Walmart for hair color that claims to cover stubborn gray.

Last weekend we had a graduation picnic for her and her motley crew (the midget on the end is not a student - he's her cousin)


And uncle:

And puppies:

And Younger Daughter's collection of Barbies on display:
Speaking of YD, here she is with her Science Fair Project. She won 4th place for watching ice melt:
The Boy is still playing baseball - they have several rained-out games to make up. Older Daughter is going up to Maine with my sister and her two rugrats this weekend. Younger Daughter can't wait for Soccer season or school to start again. I have a ton of projects to work on, all I need is some motivation. I'm really good at getting the shopping part of projects done, but once the supplies get home they don't actually assemble themselves for some strange reason.

No comments: