Spring is starting to spring! I swore that I would plant peas in March but t's been so doggone muddy/icky/depressing/cold that I haven't done anything gardeny. I still have 1 more day of March to build and fill the pea patch...no, I'm not taking bets.
Our washer bit the dust after 25 years (we've had it for 10) and 2 socks extricated from the pump. Our brand new LG front loader was delivered on Friday. I actually enjoy doing laundry now (so do the kids!). It's the cousin to Jenny's gorgeous cherry red washer/dryer but in basic white (boring, but practical in the dark basement where it's only seen by me and the spiders). I was on the phone with her the first time she pulled her son's socks out and exclaimed in shock "they're clean!". I had the same experence :-) And it spins clothes much drier so the dryer takes way less time. Right now it's sanitizing my pillows. I'm such a laundry geek....
Good thing the washer's here - baseball practice started last week.
Go HERE to check out my soon-to-be-posted house rules
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! Your 13yo is in good company over here. My kids don't get it either. Thanks!
Post a Comment