Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pictures




The back bed in this picture is planted with strawberries that are desperately in need of weeding and the front bed has tomatoes and herbs. I still need to put up the trellis. The third bed has more tomatoes and peppers (bell and jalapeno). The fourth bed isn't yet planted but it has a trellis and will get a few pumpkin vines and lettuce and radishes that can be shaded by the vines.


YoungerDaughter had a Spellathon last week to raise money for the American Lung Association. They had a list of 100 words to study and got pledges for each word they spelled correctly. Three kids who spelled all 100 words correctly got goodie bags and a trophy:






And The Boy in action at the All-Stars game.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't see the pictures, so I will take your word for it ;) I would love to see younger daughter with her trophy though :)

Jenny said...

PERFECT!! Now how cute is that smile? and I LOVE The action shot!!!