In the past hour I have:
taken the dogs out
dug a hole for the new apple tree
banished the two big dogs to their crates for not listening to me and crossing the road
emptied the dishwasher
refilled the dishwasher
chiseled jelly off the kitchen table
ran a load of laundry
loaded pizza dough in the bread machine
taken a shower
(most of those things have been MUCH easier to do with the two dogs locked up!)
We've been keeping busy with baseball and softball practices. The Boy started games a few weeks ago but Younger Daughter has her FIRST softball game tonight. She's very excited to say the least.
I can't find the photo that I wanted to post so here's one of my favorites fo the 3 monsters from about 4 years ago.
1 comment:
Look at the babies! They evidently have grown more than I thought :0
You have had a busy hour. I can't remember a whole hour!!
I will be thinking happy thoughts of you at your ball games!!!
Post a Comment