that Spring will actually be happening in the coming week. I'll believe it when I see it. Last night Younger Daughter had softball practice. Now tell me - do you really think that second graders can actually learn softball fundamentals properly while wearing winter coats/scarves/hats and jumping in place trying to keep warm?
Things are drying out around here following the Nor'easter. New Jersey was hit far worse than we were. Our garage didn't flood, which it is prone to do in heavy rain. I don't think there was very much flooding in Easton, either (where we cross the Delaware River into NJ). But we're keeping the flooded communities in NJ in our prayers - I think Bound Brook had 7 feet of water on Main Street and Manville didn't do much better.
It's cloudy and icky so we've had a lazy day. We watched the first half of 'The Music Man' (the Matthew Broderick version), and 'Annie Get Your Gun' is next in line.
I have some pictures to post if the camera ever shows up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, did you take pictures? How can they even hold the bat all bundled up? Who makes up the start date?
Baseball is in full swing here, and I drive by and think "I am so glad I am not sitting out there in the hot sun".
Post a Comment