| How well do you know 80s TV shows? 80s TV Master You know everything there is to know about TV shows in the great decade of the 80s. |
Quizzes and Personality Tests Take More Quizzes | Make Your Own Quiz! |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One husband, 3 kids, 3 hand-me-down dogs, a house rabbit and lots of computers living life on our little acre in Pennsylvania.
| How well do you know 80s TV shows? 80s TV Master You know everything there is to know about TV shows in the great decade of the 80s. |
Quizzes and Personality Tests Take More Quizzes | Make Your Own Quiz! |
2 comments:
I missed 3. LA Law, 3's Company and the transformer. Kind of a broad range they had :)
We will be having some 80's fun at our house soon...I just have to wait for the kids to be good so I can open the box :D
there has to have been something to report by now!!! where are you??? did you get blown off the island?
Post a Comment