I didn't even have to set foot in the store - the clerk came out to me. I didn't have to haul dog food and 15 bottles of PowerAde (on sale) and 4 cases of Diet Pepsi, and make sure that I didn't pile any of that on the eggs and bread... And it helps that it's the store with the best prices in the area so I shop there several times a month even though it's 20 minutes away and Giant is only 5 minutes up the road. Definitely worth $10 once in awhile - especially when The Husband can pick up on his way home from work.It's 7pm and it's still 38 degrees out. The hard white stuff started melting today and turned to the consistency of a Sno-Cone. I hope to get the van out of the garage someday soon!
1 comment:
VAROOOOOOOOOM THUMP!
That is the sound of the van powering through the giant ice cube :)
LOVE the grocery pick up! Can you use coupons with the order too? You will never have to leave the house again :)
Where I live, it is perfectly acceptable to go to the grocery store (IRLP) in your jammies. I do it all the time!
Today there was a woman in her jammies with fluffy red slippers. I do wear shoes, well at least my slipslops (flipflops that have fuzzy on them for slippers).
Post a Comment