Tuesday, February 13, 2007

How cold is our house?

Yesterday I stopped at Dairy Queen after grocery shopping for a soda at 2pm. I went to the carwash before going home (boy was my van happy!). At 7pm I picked my cup up to throw it out and it still had ice in it.

We seem to have a major storm rolling in - there's nothing happening yet, it just started snowing but the schools have early dismissal and I'm assuming a snow day tomorrow. The Husband spent last night at his parents' house in order to drive them to the hospital this morning for Dad's procedure. He's finished but after talking to the doctor The Husband and his Mom (who's in a neck brace) feel that he should stay with them tonight, too. So I'm going to pack up the kids and dogs and head over there later today

I've been waiting for winter to finally arrive...be careful what you wish for (and when!)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Are you back yet? Still got snow? Still got DQ ice? Sadly mine would be melty before getting through the car wash :(

Happy Valentines Day!