Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Delayed opening?!

ALL of the schools around here had a two hour delayed opening both yesterday and today. Because. It. Was. Cold. ??!! OK, actually our schools didn't open late yesterday but only because they had a half day scheduled already. How wimpy are we that people can't stand outside in
0 degree weather for five minutes to wait for a school bus?

In other news, I am the latest victim of the malady that has struck our household. I'm much better today, except for the headache that I've had for two days.

And The Husband did not have to go to jury duty today (he was #200-something and they only needed up to #177).

Hopefully I'll be blogging a little more often. My laptop has been having power issues so I couldn't move it very well lest it shut down. We bought a docking station for it which bypasses the power cord and I got a seperate keyboard. It's now MUCH easier to type.


This is what my "laptop" now looks like with it's ridiculously enormous docking station:

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Um, how big of a lap do you need to use that thing?????

I am so sorry you are sick. stay there and keep the ick on YOUR side of the country!

I could see our schools doing a late start because of cold. The "heaviest" jacket our kids own is a sweatshirt with a hood, otherwise it is just a sweatshirt. When it was below 20, it was pretty cold...especially when they don't own pants!