24 premieres tonight (2 hours tonight and 2 hours tomorrow. I promise that you'll be hooked by the end of this evening if you've never watched before). We highly recommend that you watch it along with Dave Barry. Here's his preview.
Unfortunately, beginning next week it will be on opposite Heroes. I *really* need to get my PVR up and running again. I've been having to use the VCR for a few months - I feel like I'm living in the Dark Ages!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I saw it on at the end! I did not watch, therefore I cannot be hooked and sucked into a motionless state by "the screen" :)
You have to mention how much you loved it!
Cleaning in the cold,
J
REAL Cold, like 20 tonite! My garden is not looking well :(
Ok, all 4 hours are over...was it great?
OK, the first 3 hours were a little slow, but once we saw the last 5 minutes of the 4-hour pilot you could see the background that they had to lay out. Jack was forced to shoot and kill his former partner (who was trying to kill a terrorist that Jack had promised safety to). After that he told his boss that he was finished with the whole counterterrorism thing (he had just been rescued from 2 years in Chinese captivity in order to be literally sacrificed in exchange for a terrorist). As soon as he hung up on Bossman, an nuclear weapon was set off in LA. And evidently there are 4 more to be found in the next 20 hours. Definitely hooked now, although The Husband is thinking that he'd like to watch 'Heroes' live and tape 24. I like watching along with Dave Barry.
Condolences on your garden - it's 22 here now - that's probably the coldest it's been all winter! Keep warm.
Post a Comment