
And his Dad decided to get him a pellet gun. Mom got him the safety glasses - you know -- the ones that he's not wearing in this picture...

Dad set up the shooting gallery on the deck off of our bedroom ( ??). That's Sassy Neighbor's house in the background. And it's way too cold to go out there and take down the Christmas lights and garland. Heck, out tree just moved out of the living room on Sunday.

As part of the birthday festivities the girls put on a show. I think the true color of younger daughter's eyes show in this picture... I'm pretty sure that there are horns under that blonde hair.
1 comment:
I did see the horns. It must be the blonde.
Were the safety goggles in his pocket? I think they must work the best in a pocket, that is where ours go! As long as he has them in the pocket, he will be safe.
I had no idea you could actually see another neighbor from your house!
Come visit to thaw out, then you will be good and ready to take down those lights :)
Post a Comment