Giveawayoftheday.com is a great site that I discovered recently. Every day they give away a different piece of software. The catch is that the download is only available for 24 hours and you have to install it in that 24 hour period.
Today's download is Photo Toolkit 1.5 . It adds functionality to Windows Picture and Fax Viewer that allows you to do quite a bit of photo editing. I've been editing some photos this morning and the only thing I needed Photoshop for was to make the background transparent - everything else I could do right in Win Pic/Fax Viewer.
Go! Now! If I have to reformat my computer and lose this software I will definitely buy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOO HOO1 I just downloaded that! Thanks for the heads up! I hope I did everything right and it is in my computer tomorrow!
Are you feeling more rested and caught up? Ready for turkey? Are you cooking this year?
Post a Comment