I've been hit HARD with fatigue lately (sleeping as much as 12 hours a day and being groggy and listless most of the rest of the hours). We had grand plans for this past weekend, of which very little actually got done. I was hoping to get outside Christmas lights up while it was 60 degrees out instead of later this week in the rain. I just checked and Thursday's highs are supposed to be in the 60's - I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll find some energy that day.
We're working on a family Christmas gift project involving wood and saws and paint and woodburners. We managed to get much of the wood cut and some of it sanded, so at least we're making some progress.
I make Christmas ornaments every year with the kids photo inside a glass ball. I've also started making them for my sister to give as gifts and some as gifts for friends (if I have a pic of their families), plus I've sold some. I've managed to make a dent in my sister's and some others, but we haven't even gotten a photo of our kids yet. We also need to take a Christmas Card photo - I have the cards halfway finished but the photo is part of the design.
The Boy woke up this morning with a very painful spot on his thigh - barely able to walk on it. The Husband has him at the Doctor as I type this. And he just called and they're going for an x-ray. The Boy couldn't pinpoint any injury or anything. But he is a member of the familly of medical mysteries...
It's 5 o'clock - I guess I should start thinking about dinner. Crackers and popcorn are currently at the top of the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope they run some other tests on the boy, especially looking for a blood clot, to rule that out. Please update when you know.
Crackers and popcorn sound like the perfect dinner...along with some buttered tortilla :)
I got my cards finished today and in the mail....yippee!!!!
Post a Comment