
The Boy was voted onto the Baseball All-Star Team. There are four All-Star teams at his age in the league. Yeaterday The Boy's team got off to a rough start. I missed the first 2 innnings but evidently the other team (Blue) did some damage early on. But The Boy's team (Red) hung on and pulled ahead in the 5th and 6th innings (they play 6 innings)to win 17-10. The boy pitched the 6th inning.
Today's game was between the Red team and the winner of the other game yesterday (Brown). I stayed home with younger daughter, who's feeling icky, and just picked up the phone to check in. It's been cold and rainy - they had taken a rain delay around 4pm and at one point they were behind 7-0 - and I was wondering how things were progressing. It was the bottom of the 6th with 2 outs and bases loaded. The winning run was on first base. Now my ear is bleeding because of all of the yelling into the phone when the winning run was batted in.
Go Red!
1 comment:
Take me out to the ball game...take me out to the crowd! Buy me some peanuts and crackerjack!...oooh that does sound good! ;o) I so love baseball! Great pictures Jersey!
Post a Comment