Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Stuff

It was pointed out by an adoring fan that blogging has been light this week. The one day I intended to post something our internet was down after 2pm for the rest of the night and after that I just didn't get around to it.

Most of the week has been spent getting the kids to base/softball and doing odd jobs around here. Oh, and repairing rabbit damage! Neo's cage is 2 feet high but it doesn't have a top. This week he learned how to jump out and met us in the living room first thing Monday morning. We have no idea how long he was out, but he chewed a few wires and severed the computer's audio wire (aarghhh! I can't even find the connector that was in the back of the computer). So I've spent lots of time driving around to auto parts stores looking for split wire conduit to cover all of the computer wires. No one could provide more that a few 5 foot lengths so I've been scouring the internet. Ordered a 75ft roll last night.

Today I'm finishing with the curtains that I put up in the front porch and trying to tackly Younger Daughter's "desk" in the living room - at least there's supposed to be a desk under that pile. I also have a bunch of half finished projects, like the lamp I've been trying unsuccessfully to rewire.

Oh! The big accomplishment for the week was taking down the Christmas garland and lights over the kitchen window....

The kids have half days M-W, then they're off Th,F,M,T. We're going to try to learn some sewing - even The Boy wants to learn.

Martha Stewart just came on and she's standing at the counter with a seder plate and cup in front of her with a Yankees cap beside it?! Elijah will be coming as an overpaid athelete?

Speaking of the Yankees - that's what The Boy's baseball team is this year. He's more than thrilled!


Here are my 11 new trees from the Arbor Day Foundation. I just need to buy some thimbles to plant them in :o)

1 comment:

Grandma September said...

Love the twigs, I mean trees. :) Enjoy vacation with the kids. We have all of next week off. Aiiiieeeeee!