Friday, April 21, 2006
Softball
What a softball game! It was freezing so Younger Daughter and I watched from the car for awhile. I finally got out to go find out the score and we were behind 8-0 in the 4th inning (they play 6). We caught up over the next 2 innings to tie the game - and would have won if the coach had told his daughter to slide into home when she stole it (the catcher dropped the ball after she tagged the runner). It is currently the bottom of the 6th with a tie score (10-10), 2 outs, full bases and 1 ball on the batter. Older Daughter is the runner on 3rd representing the winning run. Did you notice that I said "currently"? At that point the game had to be suspended due to darkness so it is to be continued.... And I still haven't gotten warm yet. And the umpire looked like Alan Alda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment