I didn't realize that it'd been so long since I've been here. It's been mainly out of laziness (and some business). We got through the beginning of school and the girl's birthdays (now 13 and 8) and now we're ramping up for Halloween/Thanksgiving and Christmas. Plus we've been getting more involved in our new church - older daughter is in confirmation class, which is quite active with classes and activities and mentors and service projects, plus youth group. We just started choirs (senior, junior and bell choir) this past week (once sports was over).
I just found out that one of my favorite musicals is being remade by Tim Burton and Johnny Depp (no, it's not The Sound of Music, but THAT would be interesting). One would think that someone who counts Sweeney Todd as one of her favorite musicals would like Halloween more than I do..... (Yep, I'm still costumeless for Saturday's party)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jersey Laurie this is jolenes hubby mark. So I hear it was your birthday also. so have a greeeeaaatttt year and, as everyone says so quickly, (you are only as old as you feel). B.S. Im forty. and thats all i have to say about that. nah just kidding have a great one ttfn
Post a Comment