(Yes, he still loves his Jeep.)
Today The Husband took The Boy to spend some saved money on GameCube games at EB Games. You see, last Christmas we promised the kids that we would get a Wii as soon as they became more available (figuring Feb/March). Well we searched for months and in the meantime our GameCube played its last game. So last week we finally gave in and bought a new GameCube to tide us over until the next century or Nintendo got its act together, whichever came first. Naturally, when they walked into EB Games there was a lone Wii awaiting them. It had been promised to a customer who left to get cash after his card was declined, but since he had been gone an hour they let us have it. So Hubs and the younger two are currently unwrapping and pluging in and reading instructions. I made supper but I doubt anybody will be eating for awhile.
In other news, Statler, the world's biggest Collie (my sister's dog) just left after spending a week with us. He spent most of the time sitting next to the rabbit cage staring at Neo and salivating. We kept repeating the mantra of the week: "Bunnies are friends, not food". Neo is currently happily running around the house after not being allowed out all week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I expect pictures!!!!!!! I want to know YOUR review of the wii as well! I think it looks like something I could do way better than 360. I hate finishing the race 10 minutes after the kids!
I am trying desperately to win a Wii! Not going so well so far, but I am not paying those crazy prices, lol.
Thanks for entering my Quelf giveaway!
Post a Comment