One husband, 3 kids, 3 hand-me-down dogs, a house rabbit and lots of computers living life on our little acre in Pennsylvania.
that is hilarious! I must say, it is somewhat accurate, but parts were "sesationalized" as the 12 year old would say!I try to keep the inside stick free, and I would have to kill anyone that scratched my van with a toy!
"Someone" created a big scratch on the passenger side sliding door when he opened it while Mom had her car door open in the next parking space. Said someone promised to buff out rhe scratch right away. Three years later....
Um, it still has a scratch? Just buy a new van :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that is hilarious! I must say, it is somewhat accurate, but parts were "sesationalized" as the 12 year old would say!
I try to keep the inside stick free, and I would have to kill anyone that scratched my van with a toy!
"Someone" created a big scratch on the passenger side sliding door when he opened it while Mom had her car door open in the next parking space. Said someone promised to buff out rhe scratch right away. Three years later....
Um, it still has a scratch? Just buy a new van :)
Post a Comment