The van finally fits back in the garage! We couldn't believe that we got it done this afternoon. The Husband and I did a lot of it by ourselves while the kids dealt with cleaning up from a sick dog. Better them than me...
Tomorrow is Tree Day. It's 'supposed' to be 50 degrees and sunny out -- time will tell.
Monday, if you're keeping track (JG) The Husband has a cardiologist appt in the afternoon, meaning we'll probably be heading out of the city between 5 and 6 - my favorite drive time on the GW Bridge!
Jenny -- sorry I haven't called you back about your email -- I haven't had a voice all week (the one person I had to call kept calling me "Mister"!). And I updated the post below for you :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOO HOO! Nothing like fitting a car in the garage! Isn't that a GREAT feeling? We have a 2 car one crap garage.
I can't wait for Monday, and to hear the results. I want pictures of the bridge time. I can't imagine. You probly fit more people on the bridge then live in our town! Hmmm...seems like Halloween was so long ago!
Get your voice taken care of. You can't yell at kids if it is broke!
TTYS!
Post a Comment